Emergency Hiring for UP-PGH and other hospitals
The University of the Philippines – Philippine General Hospital is looking for doctors and nurses who are interested in accepting a 3-month contract to go on duty at the UP-PGH COVID Unit.
Here is the information provided to us:
For Physicians, the item is a Medical Officer III salary grade contract (3 months) as a Physician on Duty in the COVID Wards. Other details of the nature of the work as follows:
- Pre-Duty, Duty, and Post-Duty Scheme
- Attends endorsements at Nurses’ Station (in full PPE) with outgoing Shift POD (kept to a minimum)
- Makes daily rounds and progress notes on all patients admitted at Ward 2 during their 8-hour shift, with particular emphasis on complete management (diet, IV fluids, diagnostics, therapeutics). Full charting for critically ill patients (intubated, pressor-requiring)
- Post-duty POD may go home after endorsing of the incoming AM Shift PODs
- Reviews laboratory results that arrive and orders corrections as necessary
- Attends to referrals from the paramedical staff (nurses/nursing assistants)
- Refers patients to the necessary subspecialty/ service when applicable
- Performs close monitoring of critically ill patients, ‘stat’ blood extractions and other procedures as appropriate for patients in the ward
- Inputs patients newly admitted to the ward to the COVID Ward census and updates the designated census periodically
- Remains within the hospital premises for the remainder of their 24-hour tour of duty, to assist the PM and Night Shift PODs should there be any concerns.
- Full PPE will be provided by the hospital, as well as other contractual benefits
For Nurses, the item is a Nurse II salary grade contract (3 months) as a Nurse on Duty in the COVID Wards. Other details of the nature of the work as follows:
- Duty schedule: Will depend on Nursing Service’ discretion. Usually, a maximum of 8 hours per shift per day. Will also be variable depending on UP-PGH Policy by the Infectious Disease Committee.
- Specific type of work to be determined by Nursing Service. General ward work attending patients in COVID Ward.
- Full PPE will be provided by the hospital, as well as other contractual benefits.
Currently, other specific details of the work will be provided once UP-PGH has chosen eligible candidates for hiring.
Qualimed Santa Rosa – COVID Referral Center – Is looking for Healthcare workers
Doctors, Nurses, and all other HCWs are invited to apply for Qualimed Santa Rosa Project Heal. Other details as follows:
- 3 month contract
- Duty schedule and work hours depending on assigned unit
- Salary depending on profession and type of work
- Full details to be disclosed during screening interview
If you are interested to sign up for any of the abovementioned institutions, please click the image down below or click HERE.